Saturday, January 22, 2011

In 3 months or so, I'll be a freshman at college, ready to face the world on my own, unprotected by my Viking parents who have stood in front of me holding broadswords and wearing horned helmets with bloody scary smiles on their faces all my life.
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating..... but the point here being, I'm going to be on my own for the first time in my life. And frankly, the whole prospect is terrifying. Of coures, I have no doubt that I will be able to handle it...I'm just a little freaked out, is all...
The other day, I was wondering what I would pack if I were asked to start packing right now...and i came to this conclusion:I need everything in my room. And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING, both the essentials and the 'why-the-hell-do-I-even-have-this?'ials. I'm so stupid. I guess I'm not going to be able to let go of my life here that easily.
And I STILL don't know what I'm gonna do....
I should really get a move on with these college applications...-.-
Peace,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment