Saturday, December 29, 2012

Not a great Christmas this time...

And Yo....
So yeah, as the title says, this time Christmas was a blaugh affair for me.... It kinda rained the whole day and all I did the whole day was clean up the house, since mom was returning from India that evening. Didn't really feel like Christmas at all :/...
Now I'm just waiting for new year. The vacation started out pretty great and is still going on strong :)... Though it does get a little boring at times....and there are moments when I miss college and hostel and the crazy people I live with.
Also, I'm on my 7th Japanese drama ^^", one called Zettai Kareshi. I'm addicted, I know. But I'm watching it in small healthy doses so I don't think there's anything for me to be very worried about :P
The ones I've finished are Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Hana Kimi, Attention Please, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Mei-Chan no Shitsuji and Atashinchi no Danshi :). They're all pretty good but Hana Kimi and Atashinchi no Danshi were my favourites. Always looking for more good ones to watch :) It's also helping me improve whatever grasp I have of the japanese language :D I always feel awesome when I understand what the people on the shows are saying, without me having to read the subtitles :P
Oh and I also did some sketching after a very VERY long time :)










Yeah, as you can see, I've made some amateurish attempts with watercolour and charcoal... I'm not too happy with it, but I don't think it's that bad either. Sort of Meh art :/

Oh and I am finally on Instagram... ^_^
Here's one of the first pics I've uploaded

I love these new glasses I bought :D
Plastic frames are all the rage these days... I love the red and black paint splatters on the side :
But I wish my eyes were bigger... I've been told by so many people that I look a tad South East Asian, and quite frankly I don't see it at all O.O.
But it's not like I mind or anything :)
Also, I've been taking guitar a lot more seriously recently. I figured since I have a lotta free time these hols, I might as well learn it properly, you know?
So I've learnt a few songs like Leaving on a Jet Plane-John Denver, I'm Yours-Jason Mraz, Californication-RHCP, Hero of War- Riise Against as well as a couple of Greenday songs :) Sure They're all pretty basic and easy to play...But I gotta start somewhere yeah?
And I've noticed, I've gotten better at switching chords as well as getting barre chords to actually make some sound :P.
So if anyone knows any good old songs I should learn to play, mention it in the comments pweeeez :3?
Oh and any good japanese dramas I should watch too? :P
^^"
I love you all :)
Happy New Year in advance ^_^
Peace
Maya
Song on my mind: That's not my name-The Ting Tings \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment