Monday, February 18, 2013

TIme has passed...

So yeah, I haven't posted in AGES.
And this time, I really don't have an excuse o.O
I've just been stressed and busy and just plain lazy all the time. SO I'm going to have a news bulletin-type entry where I'll list everything I've been up to over the past...2 months (I feel guilty now ^^").
SO here I go:-
1. I went home for Christmas and had so So SO much fun, I really didn't want to come back to India and back to college. One of THE best vacations I've had since I started college. I ate good food, and got to sleep in, spent time at home bonding with the family, got a lotta artwork done, watched a whole bunch of Japanese dramas bringing my total count up to....10, I think? , met up with friends who I haven't seen in years (since they also had holidays around the same time) etc. etc. etc. I never really realized how much I missed them till I got to spend time with them again. It was seriously one of the hardest goodbyes I have ever had to say to my parents and sister. I cried the whole plane journey back -.-. And to take my mind off the homesickness, I watched 9 episodes of Gokusen on my iPod. It is my favourite drama to date.
2. This semester at college has SUCKED so far -.-. Why?
Well, for starters, there was this whole drama going on about us having to move hostel. Our fourth year seniors had come back from their internships and there was no place for the college to house us all. And so they found some crappy run-down building in a crappy, run-down location and tried to make us shift into it. But we protested and protested and finally it was decided that we wouldn't move. For the time being, things are settled. But our college is really gonna have to pull their socks up and sort this shit out because it is a PAIN in the butt for all of us.
And then there's the whole 'there's a thief in class' story. My hard disk, scientific calculator and money were stolen from my bag. Surprisingly enough, the thief did not take my mouse or my iPod which were also in my bag o.O. There were a couple of other instances too when money, or headphones went missing.
Also there's the whole planning for the Freshers party thing going on. tempers running high, a lotta bitchiness and arguments and people like me are just trying to blend into the background, because I hate all the drama and the noise.
Plus on top of everything, I'm homesick, every day of the week, 24/7.
I am DEFINITELY not a happy camper -.-.


3. My sister and I are attempting our first Naruto fanfiction. Well, MY first at least. She's written a couple already :P. We talk and talk and come up with a whole bunch of hilarious fanfics in our heads but when it comes to the writing part both of us are INCREDIBLY lazy ^^". But for those of you who are interested, check it out HERE and for other fanfics written by my little sister, check it out HERE.
4. I am OVERLOADED with work. I am SICK of college. I just wanna run away and join a circus :(.
5. My best friend came over to visit this weekend. It was both our birthdays last week. Mine didn't go too great. I mean, my friends threw me the now standard 'Surprise Birthday Party' and gave me the traditional birthday cake body scrub and facial They got me a LOT of food as birthday gifts, scolding me that I don't eat enough. They even colour coded XD Everything was in and around that shade of teal that I LOVE lol.
6. This weekend was fun. The funnest one I've had since this semester started, Namini came over and we just went mad. It's been over a year since I saw her. The last time we met was when she showed up at my hostel on my birthday at 3 in the morning LAST year. Best birthday surprise ever :P. We got a lot of shopping done, ate crazy-expensive-but-totally-worth-it momos and pancakes drowned in chocolate syrup and just had a great time basically :)
I have really nothing much more to say. This about sums up the last two months of my life. I'll hopefully be posting again soon. Maybe with some pics this time :)
Peace
Maya
Song on my mind: Roly Poly-T-Ara. I LOVE THEIR DISCO STEPS!!! AND THE CLOTHES!!! <3 nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment