Friday, January 29, 2010




Change....now there's something that's not too easy to cope with...
But as the common saying goes, life goes on...so we either gotta live with it, or turn into a suicidal maniac (as you may have already guessed, the last part is my own modification;P)....Looking back at the way I used to be in the 8th grade, and how I am now, a year from college, makes me realise how much people (me specifically) can change...
I guess I have changed alot...and not completely for the better either. I'm the person my frieds want me to be around them...but at ome, there's a whole different Maya, with differet interests, thoughts and a WHOLE different attitude...
It's hard not to be influencedby people...and now that I think about it, I find that almost EVERYTHING I like or hate is not what Maya likes or hates...they're things she's LEARNT to like or hate, feelings that have been induced in her by the people around her...
I want the real Maya to shine out...but it's hard when you've lived in a shell for the last 3 years...
Looks like i got a lotta work to do...=S
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment