Monday, November 15, 2010



Hey, I'm back... I've made a solemn promise to myself that I wil keep updating you regularly, instead of spending what little online time I get on facebook and piratebay(:P)...
So basically, my life right now is all studies.....I have my SATs coming up and just after them, I have my preboards...and the pressure is unbelievable. I'm a little more than tired of school and tuitions and anything to do with boks and there are moments when I just wish I could run away and find a nice quiet cozy place to lie down and take a nap in the sun, laze around and watch the clouds drift by in a blue blue sky, on the grassy banks of a happy brook....and then my eyes open and I have my chemistry book open in front of me, a welt in my forehead left by the pages of the book, punishing me for having fallen asleep on it.
It's sad, really....
And then there are times when I'm so stressed that I want to scream and...and break GLASS....breaking glass seems like such a perfect way to let it all out... crystal shatters and so do the walls in your mind, that aren't letting you think straight... that blocks your thoughts, forming a maze in which they are lost forever.
But I guess 12th grade is something EVERYONE has to go through, one time or the other. So the only thing to do now is grit my teeth and keep marching on (One Republic ^_^ <3)....Even this will pass....and it's said that only the the test of fire makes the finest steel, n'est-ce pas? Several tests of fire are coming up and I will make it through them....I promise that to myself....
Bring it on, CBSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment