Saturday, November 13, 2010



It's been so so so so so so so so so long since my last entry.....
Oh wait, I think ALL my entries begin like this.
So anyway, a WHOLE LOT has happened in all this time. At the beginning of 12th grade I'd shifted to a new school, and had to go through the whole "new girl in a new school' situation again.... not that I'm not used to it.... I mean, I've been to around 5 schools already...And to be frank, I really HATED my new only-girl's school at first. It was just so different from my old one, and I felt like a fish out of water there. COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone...it was just SO WEIRD to suddenly be in an only-girls class after having studied with guys for the last 13 years....
Okay, chem tuitions in 10...will continue this entry later...
xoxoxo
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment