Sunday, January 9, 2011


^^ I just walked home from school in the rain today...
I guess I wasn't too happy about that due to my low tolerance to the cold and the wet.
Now don't get me wrong...I love the rain in India where it pours buckets almost everyday and you can hear the raindrops singing before they go 'splat'. Me and my siblings even go out and dance in the rain (though all our parents specifically forbade us too:P...we're kids. Kids don't listen, now do they?:P), no umbrellas or slippers, just thin cotton T-shirts and shorts(sure, we'd come down with horrible colds soon after but as soon as we'd recovered, we'd run right out into the rain again...I guess we'll never learn:P...it's worth the cold you know?). Man, I love it... The rain there looks(and tastes:P) so clean, you know? And everything looks so beautiful after that...
But here in the Middle East, everything's so dusty all the time and all that comes down with the rain..It's also a LOT colder here so it's not as much fun....but it IS quite some fun none the less...

Almost a month ago, in school, during one of our P.E periods, it started drizzling. So all of us decided to make the best of it and decided to dance. There were no teachers around and even if there were I'm sure we wouldn't hv cared. So there we all were, dancing in the rain^^. The awesomeness of that half an hour is hard toi describe in words...and you know, for some reason, it's a LOT more fun to play basketball when it's raining and you're dripping wet^^. All the splashing and the screaming kinda gets you high:P.
.....
But though the rain is AWESOME fun and all, I'm still a 'sunshine-and-daisies' kinda person. I thrive in sunlight, wither in the cold. Kinda ironic considering I was born in Feb right? It kinda makes me sound like a plant...in fact, my bffbe(best friend for beyond eternity...for those of you who were wondering) called me an insectivorous plant the other day....Hmm...I never DID get back at her for that. Oh wait, I think I called her a Rabid Squirrel or something like that. SO all's even I guess :P ^^.
Peace<3
Venus Fly Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment