Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Okay, I know my recent blog entries have been short, meaningless and generally scream,'I-don't-have-enough-time-to-write-a-decent-entry-but-I'm-making-lame-attempts-to-do-so-just-so-my-blog-looks-full'.
Well, it's really not my fault. For the last two months or so, all I've been doing is writing exams that just seem never-ending. And it's pissing me off, I'll tell you that. And yes, I swear. ALOT, actually, but just not out in the open, which is why most of my friends seem to think I'm a goody-two shoes, non-cussy person. Most of the swearing is up in my head or occasionally out loud when I just can't help myself. And when I'm grumpy (which I've been for quite a while now), most of my swearing is generally directed at inanimate objects like my school books(mainly chem) for torturing me so, and at the fridge door for not staying open long enough and shutting on me when I'm trying to get something out from way at the back.
So anyway, the point of this entry was not to discuss my swearing techniques. I just wanted to say that blog entries are going to be pretty rare until the 22nd of March, atleast, 'cos that's when my boards are finishing. And EVERY time I think of that date, I get butterflies in my tummy and I wish that I had a time remote to just fast-forward untl then.
So anyhoo, until then, Ciao!

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment