Friday, January 14, 2011

*sigh*It's been so long since I've crushed on someone...and I kinda miss the feeling. When I'm in 'love', I kinda become like Candace from 'Phineas and Ferb' (one of my absolute fave cartoons:P). I go all out of character and weird, but I guess Love does that to you, huh ;)? But I kinda feel weird that I've never been in a relationship and it makes me feel really lonely at times. My diary(yes, I keep a diary. I LOVE writing) is full of depressing entries about how antisocial I am and about how I wish I'd been asked out at least once before I graduated.
Speaking of which, my graduation is in a months time....
I'm really gong to miss school. I guess college will be fun and all but it's definitely not going to be the same.
I have serious doubts about surviving in college, being the total dumnut I am and everything...
I'm scared....:(
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment