Thursday, June 2, 2011

Everyday I'm shufflin' :D

Okay okay okay, I'm so excited, I can't sit still :D.
I LEARNT HOW TO DO THE SHUFFLE ^^ X).
So that's one thing on the 30s list that I've accomplished, and how I feel right now is crazy happy and REALLY exhausted. I mean, shuffling REALLY takes it out of you, you know?
Oh and the video that inspired me to learn to shuffle? Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennet and Goon Rock X).
It's an INCREDIBLE MV. I LOVE the clothes and the way they all move. I still can't get the speed that's needed for the moves to look good, but I'mma keep workin' on it ;).
Till then, for those of you who are interested, CHECK THE VIDEO OUT!!!
I'll make it easy for y'all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
Keep shufflin'
Maya


No comments:

Post a Comment