Friday, April 8, 2011


This is me to a T. I'm probably the LAZIEST person on the planet & I would probably spend my LIFE in hibernation if it weren't for my mom, I think. :P
But I'm me and proud of it. It doesn't matter what names I'm called or what others think about me. What matters is what I think about MYSELF. The only person who can make me feel bad about myself is Me. Maya.
I don't care if people think I'm weird or don't like me. My own company is enough for me. But even after all that, I'm thankful for my besties. Nobody means more to me. So thank you Misaki, Namini, Reshma, Neenu, Tanvi, Manit, Akshaya, Tanya, Hanna, Sana, George, Ravi, Abdul and anyone else I may have forgotten to mention. Don't take it personally. It's late and I'm sleepy, and my already horrible memory is even worse at this hour. I was supposed to have gone to bed about an hour ago, since I have class EARLY tomorrow morning (blaugh...-.-), at 9. Okay, maybe that's not REALLY early, but for a late sleeper like me who presses the snooze button on the alarm clock around a GAZILLION time before waking up, it's pretty early. I'll need to set the alarm for 6 If I'm to be up by 8 at the earliest...-.-. So anyway, as I was saying before I got sidetracked, I LOVE you guys!!!^^(Don't be creeped out...It's just something I had to get off my chest :P)
snoozel_14feaa56036dd16b4afe11bd310.jpg anime lazy and sleepy girl hittig the snooze button on clock
Peace
Maya

1 comment: