Friday, May 6, 2011

Come Home


I have been missing my friends SO much these last few days. They're all together in Kuwait (well, maybe not ALL of them, but atleast the ones that are there are all together right?), and going out together and having fun. I CANNOT look at photos of any of them together without being CONSUMED by insane jealousy. Yeah, like I needed ANOTHER issue to worry about...-.-. But it's just...not fair that I'm stuck here in Chennai with no one to hang out with at all :(...
Yeah, I text (ALOT -.-), and facebook, and call....but it's just not the same as BEING there...:/.
So I was listening to this song by One Republic, one of my favouritest bands EVER ^^. Come Home. And I can just RELATE to the lyrics so much, you know? It goes...
Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I’m young
For speaking out of turn
There’s someone I’ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They’re in the wrong place trying to make it right
But I’m tired of justifying
So i say you’ll..
Come home
Come home
Cause I’ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I’ve ever known
So come home ....
I LOVE this song. It is SIMPLY amazing. And I wish someone were singing it to me, because I'm just so tired of being alone....:/
Peace
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment