Monday, May 9, 2011

Life

I've been having a lot of serious conversations with some of my friends lately. Mentally, we're all adults now (though you'd NEVER guess that if you actually met us :P)...and it's a little scary to admit. For me atleast. It's hard to believe that we're all going our own ways now. We have our own legacies to carve into rock, like our ancestors of old did. We are waiting with our chisels held in inexperienced hands, waiting to be given the go-ahead before we approach our rock walls.
Yeah, and if you hadn't guessed already, I've been reading up on cavemen...-.-. Why? Just because...
College starts soon, and I may never see most of my friends again. It makes me feel a little lonely, and a little scared. I'm kinda sad that I never fully appreciated the time I had with my friends or family. The classes I spent doodling in my notebooks, keeping to myself, the times I locked myself in my room, not talking to anyone, lost in my own little world... I wish I could rewind all those times and change it.... I would mess around with my friends instead, and go to the living room, plonk myself onto the sofa beside my parents, and we would just talk and talk...
But I guess that's life.... It passes you by, and you don't even realise it...
It makes me feel kinda sad... Life's WAYYY too short for my liking :/
Peace
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment